Who are we?
Under the conditions of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data, WE RIDE ROMANIA S.R.L. located in Loc. Dumbrăvița, Str. Barcelona, Nr. 11, Bl. D7, ap. 8, County. Timiș being registered under J35/3764/2022 identified for tax purposes under CUI 466393, [email protected], email GDPR responsible [email protected] we inform you that your personal data is processed by our company under the conditions described below.
What is personal data?
According to the GDPR, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
The purpose of this document
This document aims to inform users of this website about the personal data that may be processed by our Company, the purposes, and grounds of this processing as well as the rights that the data subjects have.
This Processing Policy is in force from the moment it is posted on the site and takes effect from the first moment you access us. Given that we reserve the right to modify it at any time, depending on our needs, your protection, or any other legal obligation, we inform you that it takes effect until we modify it with another.
What kind of information do we collect?
To achieve our object of activity, we collect and process, in principle, the following personal data:
User account data
- E-mail address,
- Phone number.
Purpose of processing
Provision of services. Personal data is processed to be able to offer you the services you opt for once you fill in the registration form from us on the site.
Service development and research. Personal data is processed to improve the services offered by our organization, and to increase the general degree of customer satisfaction related to our interaction with us.
Customer support. Personal data is processed to help you and solve problems raised by you. We use data to investigate, respond to, and
solve reported problems.
Advertising & Marketing. Personal data is processed, after obtaining your consent, targeting messages for advertising and marketing purposes.
Newsletter. Personal data is processed, after obtaining your consent, to direct messages containing messages to your email address.
News from the field in which our organization operates.
- conclusion or performance of a contract
How and to whom do we share your personal information
We will never disclose, sell, or rent your personal information. personal data of a third party without notifying you and, if applicable, without obtaining your consent. Exceptionally, for our internal use, we will transmit your personal data. personal data, where strictly necessary, on a need-to-know basis, to the following categories of third parties:
- Product providers or service providers. We may share your personal information. personal data with service providers and/or suppliers of products with whom our Company has concluded contracts and who have the obligation to fulfil these contracts towards us, regardless of their objectives. Third parties may provide us with marketing or promotion services to keep you up to date with the evolution of the company, as well as our services.
- Data block. Where permitted by applicable law, we may share certain data relating to you, in bulk or as non-identifiable data, but which could be used to identify the data subject.
- Advertising. We may work with advertising partners to show you relevant ads. These advertising partners may set up and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on our services and thus can process or access your information. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. To learn more about these programs or opt out of personalized ads, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s self-regulatory program for online behavioral advertising at www.aboutads.info or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org.
- Third parties. We may share your personal data. personal data with other business partners who may provide us with further and relevant information about data subjects.
- Restructuring. Your personal data processed by us may be subject to a transfer in case of reorganization of any kind of our entity (merger, division, insolvency, bankruptcy, acquisition, etc.)
- Based on a legal basis. Pursuant to legal provisions, we communicate your personal data. personal staff of public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers, and other external consultants. We may also share your information, as needed, for the purpose of (i) satisfying any applicable law, set of rules, procedure, or governmental request, (ii) enforcing any obligation assumed to our Company and not performed, (iii) responding to your requests, (iv) protecting our rights and property or those of our customers.
- Consent. We may share your personal information with your consent.
Any third parties to whom we disclose your personal information. Your personal data under the above is limited (by law and by contract) in their ability to use your personal information. personal data only for the specific purposes identified by us.
How do we store your personal data?
Our company stores the personal data disclosed by you in electronic format.
Cross-border data transfer
For the processing of your data, our company does not transfer personal data to third countries as defined by Regulation No. 679/2016. The Company’s operations may extend beyond country borders, to EEA countries or international organizations, when the Company’s operations and needs in terms of technological, processing and communication resources cannot be limited to local availability. In this context, personal data may be transferred externally, in compliance with the legal norms in force.
Surveillance by audio/video means
Our company does not use audio/video surveillance and monitoring systems in order to protect employees, company assets, customers and visitors. The Company will ensure that icons of the type “Video surveillance objective” will be mounted in key spaces of the monitored object, in places as visible as possible, to warn the persons subject to data processing, if it will carry out this method of processing in the future.
We keep most of your personal data. personal data during our relationships, regardless of their nature, as well as for 3 years from the last interaction. We keep your personal data. personal data even after the standard period has elapsed if reasonably necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (including requests from authorities), comply with legal regulatory requirements, settle disputes, maintain security, and prevent fraud and abuse.
The legal norms in force provide for 9 specific rights regarding the processing of personal data, which can be exercised to the extent that they do not affect the rights and freedoms of others. These rights are provided for in Regulation No. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (Articles 12-22)
- Right of access to data.
- The right to rectify data.
- The right to delete data.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right not to be subject to automated decisions, including profiling.
- The right to notify recipients of the rectification, deletion, or restriction of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Other important information
We monitor and try to prevent security breaches. We implement security mechanisms specifically designed to protect your data. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send us. There is no guarantee that this data cannot be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach or in one of our physical, technical, or administrative security systems. We are committed to protecting the personal data provided against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access, and destruction. The Company takes all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such data, including by using appropriate organizational and technical measures. For the processing of your data, our company does not use automated processing as defined in art. Article 22 of Regulation No 22. 679/2016. For the processing of your data, our company does not use profiling as defined in art. 22 of Regulation no. 679/2016.
We are committed to protecting personal data provided against loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorized access, and destruction. Our company takes all reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such data, including by using appropriate organizational and technical measures.
Data Protection Officer & Contact Information
If you have any questions or complaints about this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer first.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are as follows:
Romeo Cristian Dunca